About this blog:

A blog: drinking deeply from the cup of life!
All about clueless, freestyle parenting; raising a free-range child; building a house of mud in Mexico; living the simple life with exotic tastes; commentaries on politics, food, faith and social justice!
learning, loving, dreaming, exploring!

25 February 2011

I published a book!

I've published a book! I wanted to write something that was meant to be read out loud to kids, but also with a message that was important, yet simple. I also hope it is a book that will speak to the poor sod who has to read and reread and reread the same book to a toddler over and over and over again. And a book was born: it is all about different children all over the world who really are just like you and me, and how much we all love our kids!!



Furthermore, a portion of proceeds will go to the CORE Foundation, a non-profit that is committed to sustainable community development projects.

I so much appreciate all your support!

If you live in BC and want to order a book, click on this link:






If you live in Alberta and want to order a book, click on this link:






If you live in the US, click on this button to purchase a book. I will ship it to you from Mexico, but usually can find someone going to the States who can post it for me from there. So, it may take a little bit longer for it to arrive.






If you live somewhere else, let me know and I'll try find a way to get it to you!
Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment